Friday, April 29, 2011

Still...

I'm on Michigan time...I've been up since 5:30 local time, listening to the fan on the air unit in my room blow like there's no tomorrow.

I'm hoping my travels might cure my morning sleeping issues. I've recently been waking up at about 6:30AM, regardless of when I went to bed the night before, and find myself unable to get back to sleep, even if I feel tired and sleepy. Might be easiest to blame it on those west coast Red Wings playoff games.

Group rides don't start until later this afternoon. I'll have to take some time and see some sights. :)

Tomorrow is another day, and another road.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Rushing Rd W,Denham Springs,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, which means I read them all and then approve them for posting.

Thanks,
Chad Cole